Flowing From His Heart
At the very center of our consecrated life is our union with the Heart of Jesus Christ, renewed and deepened through our encounter with Him in community and personal prayer.
It is only through this union that we personally encounter the Merciful Love of Christ in order to make it visible to the world through our service.
Daily, we receive His love and are strengthened through:
- the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
- the Liturgy of the Hours
- the Rosary
- the Stations of the Cross
- Scripture reading
Monthly, we are renewed by:
- First Friday recollection days
- Conferences given by Priests
Annually, we set aside time for:
- a seven day silent retreat
- end of the year recollection days